Monday, July 16, 2007

Banned

"There will be no using of the ass word from now on."
--The Management
[Otherwise known as the MG]


In other news, my job can blow me.
In other other news, my job blowing has seriously helped my work out regime. I am almost done with Couch to 5K and am now running 2.5 miles a week. Hope to finish the program in two weeks.
In other other other news, the running has helped save my sanity during weigh ins at WW. I am stuck, stuck, stuck in the same place, gaining and losing the same three pounds. And when Neurotic Fakey Happy WW Leader asks me "were you expecting this?" when the scale points up, the running helps me from beating her face in and shouting, "were you expecting THAT, bitch?" and then running [quickly] approximately 2.5 miles away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LLOL!! Literally just laughed my ass off.

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, that was the awesomest! You should totally do that. I will pay you in Hostess cupcakes.

SKB