Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Help

I've been MIA because of vacation and some serious depression, I guess. Lots of family stuff (will post the story later of my poor little cousin who got hit by a car) and general homesickness.

But my job. It is the suck. I can't work here anymore. I cannot cry everyday at work. I cannot feel this terrible about myself and my career every freakin' day. I need a new job or some new cocktail of anti-depressants because I can't even breathe.

I used to feel like I made a miniscule of difference in my career. Now I am at the bottom of the barrell and going absolutely nowhere. And I'm not respected AT ALL. And I have no power AT ALL.

To quote Project Runway, "I don't want to be in a cubicle spending time realizing someone else's vision."

I was here until 9 p.m. last night. I have no idea how to make it through this day without quitting.

No comments: