Sunday, February 15, 2009

Essays I Want To Write

We had to free write a list of essays we wanted to write about in class the other night. Some off the top of my head:

1. Story of your/my name
2. Choosing kid's names
3. Inspired by this post over at Feministing, I want to write about how my daily routine has affected my feminism or made it stronger.
4. The weekend from hell -- or the weekend that I got to attend my grandfather's funeral AND get divorced
5. 12-step for people that don't suck
6. My haircuts through the ages
7. How I came to be a writer -- or Mrs. Forcella and the green notebook
8. More on fat acceptance
9. Cross country running at Memorial, or why I am obsessive compulsive about hair removal
10. My many anger management confrontations

In other news, I sent out two stories for publication -- one on dieting and another one on Carolina Pottery. Fingers crossed.

No comments: