Monday, September 05, 2011

September 5 Through The Years

More on the 35 milestone later.

First birthday.


Sweet sixteen -- black dress, colored fishnets. I'd still dress this way every day if I thought I could get away with it.





Eighteen, right before college. My mom looks like she could be Zygote's twin.



Nineteen, before I realized that plucking means shaping the entire brow, not just the Scorcese in between.


Twenty. London. With NN and our individual bottles of "California White." Classy.


Twenty one. Mil Mulliganos show at Chucks with BB. That shirt is 100% polyester.




Twenty five. At ESPNZone. Not on a business trip. That says a lot about 25.


Thirty. Lombard Street on my first trip to San Francisco. One of my favorite YG/JM trips.


Thirty one. W Hotel, Union Square. Magnolia cupcakes. He proposed a few hours later.


Thirty three. With the new kid in town.


Thirty four. Walden Pond.


Thirty five.







No comments: