Friday, April 03, 2009

So Much For That Whole 40 Days Thing

Big surprise - I wasn't able to keep up with that idea. It's not that I haven't been grateful and/or happy. I've just been insanely busy. Work, baby, travel -- it feels like it's all piling up so writing, blogging, and marketing my shit has kind of taken a back seat. I feel guilty about this, but YG tells me not to stress about not taking another thing on right now.

So some good things:
* Only 8 weeks to go. Zygote is still growing and appears to be doing okay. Watching my belly undulate right now.
* In 3 weeks, work project from hell will be over.
* I went home to NJ last week, and my mom and aunt threw me a surprise shower. WE HAVE STUFF. Woo! And I got to see NN and BB for the first time in a while. Pictures to come.
* We hired a doula, and she seems pretty level-headed and normal.
* Our taxes didn't suck nearly as much as we thought they were.
* Greatest One Hit Wonders of the 80s.
* My writing class this semster was cancelled. I'm sad, but think it's for the best. It was unlikely that I'd be able to finish it, and I would have probably felt guilty about not being into it 100%.
* Spring!
* IOWA!

I, obviously, am having some sort of writing block, but hope to get back on schedule soon.

No comments: