Monday, May 23, 2011

Currently In Love With: Curve Appeal

Via blog stalking, I stumbled across this awesome site, Curve Appeal. Lots of cute, curvy chicks in their underpants, sometimes more, sometimes less. It's refreshingly honest.

My favorite feature is the 'search by size' one because it makes my own body dysmorphia really apparent. I look at the other women my size and think they are adorable and curvy and hot. Look at myself? Not so much. I'm still worried what I will end up looking like after this pregnancy thing is said and done. I probably worry about the looks part too much, veiled under some bullshit statements about caring about my health and my running. I do care about those things A LOT, but they tend to be secondary.

As of now, I run about 210 lbs, wear a size 14 maternity and I'm not fucking kidding with these jugs, a 40E:



Last fall at pre-preggo weight, around 175 lbs, size 12/14 and 38DD:



Being objective, I look okay. :-) Please feel free to remind my brain of this when I am in post-baby insanity. Kthxbai.

No comments: